GT-TDIN1-5000VVV DIN Rail ICT/ITE Power Supply Datasheet
|Description||GT-TDIN1-5000VVV, ICT/ITE Power Supply, DIN Rail, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 90 ~ 264VAC, 127 ~ 370VDC (47 ~ 63Hz), Terminal Block, Output Rating: 24 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: GT-TDIN1-5000VVV, ICT/ITE Power Supply, DIN Rail, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 90 ~ 264VAC, 127 ~ 370VDC (47 ~ 63Hz), Terminal Block, Output Rating: 24 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 24V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000FiYnbEAF|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||ICT/ITE Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||90 ~ 264VAC, 127 ~ 370VDC (47 ~ 63Hz)|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.4A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||24|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||24|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|01. Input Voltage: 90-264VAc, 127-380VDc|
02. Input current: 0.4A RMS Max.
03. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz
04. Each output can provide up to maximum load, but total load can not exceed rated output power.
05. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
06. Load regulation is measured from 20% to 100% of rated load at 220VAC input. (Redundant function Sepc. 0.6V Add.)
07. Ripple & Noise are measured with 20MHz oscilloscope at 220VAC by using a 20cm long 12” twisted pair-wire with a 0.1uF/630V metal capacitor & a 47uF electrolytic capacitor parallel on the test point.
08. Efficiency is measured at rated load and 220VAC input.
09. Hold-up time is measured at rated load and 220VAC input.
10. Output Voltage Adjustable is measured on 5% of rated load.
11. Hold-Up Time: 10 mS at rated power
12. Power Factor: 95% Min.
01. Over load protection Constant current protection
02. Over voltage protection Autorecovery
03. Short protection Autorecovery
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature, 77,500 Hours at 45°C
02. Operating Temperature: -15°C to +50°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity Non Condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
05. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11363-2006
01. Size: 210*110*109.5 +/-1.0 mm
02. Weight: 1790 g maximum
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||100*53*65|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||415 x 280 x 230|
|Gross Weight (kg)||7.4|
|Label Width (mm)||24.7|
|Label Height (mm)||27.7|
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is Level VI Efficiency?
The numerals I to VI are an International Efficiency Marking Protocol which allows manufacturers to designate the efficiency performance of a product. This performance is based on the measurement of the operating energy efficiency and no-load power consumption of external power supplies or AC DC adapters tested at different load levels. The no-load power consumption refers to the amount of power that an external power supply draws even when the application is turned off or disconnected.
Is Level VI Efficiency required?
Level VI efficiency is mandated in certain countries and regions for certain products or certain applications.
What is the Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC?
The Eco-design directive put into law in Europe the latest requirements for energy efficiency and conservation for AC DC adapters and external power supplies.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.